You might be able to get this visa if you:
- have not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462)
- hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia
- have turned 18 years of age but have not yet turned 31
- are a genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia
- have enough money to support yourself on a working holiday (about AUD 5000)
- have enough money to buy a return or onward travel ticket at the end of your stay
- will not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay.